1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Find a Blogger ”competition. By registering and applying for the Competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. The promoter of this Competition is British Summer Fruits Limited, 58 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0DG and will be administered by Red Brick Road Limited, 58 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0DG (together, the Promoter).
3. The Competition is open to all London residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of the Competition.
4. The Competition consists of 1 prize draw. The prize draw can be entered via social media channels. Please see the Table (fig 1) below for more details about the Competition, including but not limited to the opening and closing date for the prize draw.
|No of winners||Platforms||Entry method||Promotion period starts||Promotion period closes||Notification date||Winner response deadline|
|Draw One||1||Share an image/ or post a comment on the post||5:30pm GMT 29th March 2017||11:59am GMT 31st March 2017||No later than 2pm GMT 31st March 2017||2pm GMT 1st April 2017|
5. Entry to the prize draw in the Competition is as follows:
Draw one: Post a picture or comment on the Seasonal Berries competition post on the Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/seasonalberries/ before the promotion period closing date set out above. The winning entry will be selected at random via sweepstakes as soon as practicable after the promotion period closes.
6. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. There is no limit on the number of entries an individual may make for draw one, as this is being judged on merit.
7. Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry set out above will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any entries that are lost, not received or otherwise do not satisfy the criteria of the Competition. Proof of entry does not amount to proof of receipt.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date of the Promotional Period for any reason, including and without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
9. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize draw will result in disqualification. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or that a mechanic or entry has been entered that is not within the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil the Prize.
10. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such claims will be disqualified.
Prize: Attend a British Summer Fruits, Primavera Strawberries event at StreetXO, 15 Old Burlington Street, Mayfair London W1S with chef Manual Villalba on 5th April 2017. Travel, accommodation and expenses are not included.
11. ) (the Prize).
12. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged with another person.
13. The winner will be notified via Facebook. Winners must confirm acknowledgement of winning by 14:00 GMT on Friday 31st March 2017 or the Prize will be re-assigned. All prize winners must be 18+ years of age and if requested, must have a valid proof of ID on receipt of prize.
14. For the name of the winner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th April 2017.
15. Your personal data will be held by Red Brick Road and British Summer Fruits Limited. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Competition, a request should be made in writing to Love Beetroot. Winners will not need to enter in any further publicity relating to the promotion.
16. You will retain copyright in your submitted entries, however, by entering, you give to the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and marketing purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative offers of equivalent or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the prize draw, or extend the closing date of the Promotional Period as necessary.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
21. The Promoter, at its sole direction, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part at any time as well as amend, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any time, in whole or in part and the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all matters.
22. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the Competition are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer, and the Competition except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.